- Vulscombe Farm, Pennymoor, Tiverton EX16 8NB
- Tel: 01884 243579
- Email: email@example.com
Directions to Classical MileEnd Alpacas from the M5
- Exit M5 at junction 27 Tiverton and Barnstaple And end of slip road follow signs onto the A361 signed Tiverton and Barnstaple. Continue on this dual carriageway until you arrive at a large roundabout. (This is also the end of the dual carriageway)
- Take left off this signed to Tiverton. Proceed over first roundabout and at second roundabout take right hand exit. Proceed passed Morrisons on your left and the new hospital on your right up to mini roundabout at which you take the right hand exit. This is signed B3137 Witheridge After a couple of hundred yards or so turn left onto the B3137 road which is signed to Witheridge. This road is also called Long Drag Hill.
Access for cars
(Towed trailers should proceed by the trailer route below unless very experienced)
- Continue on this road for about 3.8 miles and you will pass a white house on your right, set down from the road level, followed by a new wooden barn. After this the road bears left and on the approach there is a small crossroads (your priority) at which you turn left, signed Cadeleigh. This is a sharp left and up a steep hill.
- Having made this left turn proceed up this narrow lane for about 0.5 mile. We are down the second turn off this lane on the left. The turn into this unmetaled road is signed with our farm sign. There is also a green road salt box in the hedge at the top of this turn.
- Once you have made this left hand turn – which is also very sharp – you will approach Vulscombe Farm on your left.
Access for towed trailers
- Continue on this road for about five miles, towards the end passing through a wooded section of road, until you reach crossroads called Pages Cross. This crossroads is immediately after a left-hand bend and has a large lay-by on the left-hand side associated with it).
- Take left hand turn at the crossroads signed Pennymoor.
- Proceed to fork in road with young tree recently planted in the centre and bear left. Pass Cruwys Morchard Church on your left.Proceed up to T-junction and turn left.Proceed to fork in road and bear left up lane that passes in-between two houses.
- Proceed to first small crossroads called Robins Post and turn left down lane.
- After about 0.3 mile turn right down small unmade road. This turn is signed with a farm sign in the hedge and there is also a green road salt box in the hedge at the top of this turn.
- Vulscombe Farm is first property on the left as you proceed down the unmade road. There is ample turning space once on the property.